An established and renowned industry leader is seeking a proven Network / Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team based in London, New York and Shanghai. Please note, this is initially a fixed-term contract for 6 months, however there is a chance this might be extended for the right candidate. The employee will be part of a large infrastructure / network team, will work closely with enterprise architects / third party providers and reports to the Head of Infrastructure. The employee will be responsible for providing enterprise-class networks to multiple sites throughout the UK, US and China using the latest network technologies from Cisco, FortiGate, Checkpoint and NetScaler.
Network Administrator (m/f/d) New York USA, London
You support our renowned customers in all questions concerning IT networks and solutions. Depending on the project in the areas:
- Support of a global network over 25 locations with three global data centers
- Ticket handling, troubleshooting, firewall management
- Support of the Cisco WLAN infrastructure, loadbalancing in the global data centers
- WAN optimization, patch management
- Participation in various projects / rollouts
In addition to your enthusiasm for IT networks, you will bring along a successfully completed IT qualification.
- Extensive experience in the Cisco environment (WAN and WLAN, Nexus and Catalyst series)
- In addition to Cisco, you are also familiar with handling Palo Alto, F5 and / or BlueCoat
- Experience with Cisco ISE, ACS on-premise, as well as in the cloud environment is beneficial
- English fluent, German nice to have
- Projects that get you ahead
- Training and development opportunities (support in obtaining further certifications)
- Above-average social benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, VWL, cost coverage of prevention courses, etc.)
- Attractive salary package including company car for private use
- Outstanding regular team events (Oktoberfest, special Christmas parties, skiing)
You want to drive exciting and challenging IT projects forward? Then you are the ideal candidate for us and we would like to get to know you.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including your availability and salary expectations: